I didn't plan on starting this Blog until I had finished my degree and had some more time on my hands but then I think I would be missing out an important stage in my working life.
I am currently finishing my dissertation (long title that does not warrent mentioning due to a high boredom factor) and have a week to complete a lot of writing. It's not a fun time. I have a few deadlines after that and 3 exams to revise and conquer. I final obtain FREEDOM DAY on the 30th May 2008 at approx 3:30pm.
I really can't wait.
Anyway the event that triggered the early start of this blog was the information pack that arrived today (following on from the initial contract pack a few weeks back) that details all the wonderful legal mumbo-jumbo to do with the TfL Pension Fund. I don't understand much of it so have filed it under "For Later Inspection". I have been trying to focus completely on my degree (with little success) but it is becoming increasingly more difficult not to think about where to live and when to first venture down to London to take a look around.
My girlfriend said the other night..."I really hope you like London..."
I do too. I currently very excited so lets hope it lasts.
Thursday, May 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahhh freedom from exams! I remember that feeling, the only one better was getting my first job, though you've already managed that!
PS. I took your comment virginity!
Post a Comment