Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How time flies

I hadn't kept track of when I last post but it's been a long time.

I'm right in the middle of my finals so I've been revising my arse off in the hope of making up for what I considered a mediocre dissertation. I have two more exams to go, the first tomorrow is flight dynamics, a selftaught module about how planes stay in the air and how they are controllable. Not actually done alot on that since about 6 weeks ago. It's now really starting to show. It is most definetly the hardest exam I have every taken. In contrast the one on Friday I feel I have done before and is a topic (Distributed Systems) that I feel fairly confident on. So come Saturday I think I deserve a very long lie in and a cup of tea in bed.

I'll graduate (all being well) on the 23rd July with a MEng in Electronic, Control & Systems Engineering and then I'm down in London on the 25th for an "Insight Day"with LU.

Gf didn't get the job but is still looking very hard in between exams and coursework. Guess I should start looking for a flat sometime soon, it'll wait till Monday. I deserve a break, or so my body is telling me for what seems like an age.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good Luck. Missed you at the pub last night, was no fun teasing Si without you there!