Yes I do get paid for all this sitting around.
I passed both the CSA final assesment (100%) and my fire training today I feel I let myself down with only 24/25 correct. The ticketing was covered but I got the impression that they didn't know what was correct information, oyster off peak and peak were confused and they didn't know about the different peaks for capping and single fares. I did get a good (if maybe incorrect) explaination about how much you need to be able to cap out in a day. The gate line stuff wasn't really covered and I'm getting the impression that I will just have to pick this up as I go along.
Last day of training tomorrow concludes with a LIVE track crossing, of which I'm slightly worried about, performing SATS (Platform) Duties and PA announcements, and learning how to unblock ticket machines. I still need to call my GSM and arrange escalator training. Unfortunately my email is still not set up so I can't get any information. I have been given the pre-course learning for the train-ops course though. Looks easy enough.
So one final busy day to come, makes up for finishing at 2pm today :)
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment