Well I managed to drive a train from Arnos Grove in North London all the way to Terminal 5 and back without any major incidents. I kept braking too early but wouldn't you in a 200 ton train going at 30mph?? I'll learn to keep my nerve when I trust the train's brake.
I probably slowed the service down a bit but not enough for the controller to get on the blower so I can't have been that bad. I'm off to Uxbridge tomorrow and T5 in the afternoon. I will have the full set when I complete Terminal 4 via the loop on Wednesday.
Just got to think of something to do on Thursday as I have a rest day without my OH around. Any ideas???
On another note. I missed my former university's (University of Sheffield) outdoor club's weekend away for the new freshers last weekend. Seeing the photos has made me miss all my friends of the north so much. Glad to hear they all had a good time. I hope to see you soon but work is kind of getting in the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You even missed out on a good drinking session on Saturday night, even Laurie started drinking, as it was either that or strip playing Gauntlet!
Post a Comment