Monday, October 27, 2008

Sleepy times...

I am soooooooooo tired!
My body can't keep up with this new shift pattern. I'm changing from days to nights via a 2pm till 11pm shift. It's not playing ball.

Not in till 8pm tomorrow (finish at 1:26am) so hoping to sleep in for a bit.

Got to put my 2nd train into the depot (1st on being the defective on the other day) this time from the Cockfosters end. I got 30 road and was directed into the sheds onto 50 road. I've been told this is a rare move so thats one to tick off in the log.

The train today felt strange: I rarely managed to get the braking right. The difference between trains is incredibly large. Think the difference between a mini and a lorry.

Driving in the dark was tiring, I was having to think hard and decide which signals were mine. I did apply the brake twice incorrectly, once was a car and the other was a street light. I also had to deal with fireworks distracting me and two sleepers at cockfosters.

Right sleep time, might go read the Line Circulars from the last 5 years. I can't get enough information at the minute.

p.s. Can I just say how ill informed the BBC is on fell running! Shocking reporting.

No comments: